Community

커뮤니티
게시판 상세보기
See What Best Irobot Tricks The Celebs Are Using(5.45.37.38)
작성자 Susanna 작성일 24-09-03 21:37 조회 282
best irobot combo, http://o39akk533b75Wnga.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=review&wr_id=40980, Vacuums

This entry-level iRobot is a great choice for those who wish to save the price of a more expensive model. It offers impressive navigation and obstacle-avoidance technologies and also supports apps and voice commands, along with scheduled cleanings.

The vacuuming performance of the machine was excellent, removing 55% of the debris we found in our tests. The mopping feature was able to remove dried milk staining.

1. Roomba S9+

After spending a month evaluating robot vacuums, I think the Roomba s9+ is the ideal choice for most homes. Its unique D-shape allows it to get closer to corners and walls to provide cleaner floors, and its powerful motor does a better job of cleaning kitty hair and litter than any other robot I've tried. The s9+ also comes with advanced features such as Dirt Detect and the ability to select when it cleans with the iRobot Home app.

iRobot developed vSLAM's navigational software, which was initially designed to help landmine detectors find mines. It's a stunning achievement. It scans your room 25 times per second creating a precise map that assists Baby Rocky to avoid getting caught in the chaos. The model this year also includes PerfectEdge Technology, which allows the s9+ to work close to difficult edges such as the thin edges on my Ikea kitchen cabinets that I recently renovated.

The s9+ doesn't come cheap, but I think it’s the best WiFI-enabled robot vacuum I've ever owned. The iRobot Home App, smart mapping and self-emptying bases make it easy to plan the cleaning. It's easy to use and maintain and feels sturdy and well-built.

While I'm not as sold on the s9+'s'smart dirt sensor' (it's meant to identify areas that have high concentrations of debris and concentrate its cleaning power there) or its 'quiet mode' (which sounds more like it should be shut off, rather than activated) but its overall performance is unmatched by any other robot vacuum that I've used. It's also more effective in picking up kitty-litter and pet hair than its closest rival, the slightly cheaper ONSON GOOVI robot F007.

2. Roomba J7+

The Roomba J7+ is one of the top robot vacuums and also offers wet mopping capabilities. The j7+ makes use of advanced technology to eliminate obstacles and clean your floors without missing a spot. This new feature allows the robot to avoid obstacles such as pet poop, and other things that could cause the robot to break or get stuck. This feature is an improvement over earlier models that were able to avoid obstacles by chance or using a user-programmed route.

The j7+ is programmed to create its own smart map of your home's surroundings by sending it on a mapping mission using the app. The j7+ will automatically navigate to the position of the map it created in future cleaning tasks. You can modify the map, label rooms, and create cleaning zones to modify the j7+'s navigation choices. The j7+ has a strong battery capacity and can clean for over 100 minutes on one charge. It is quieter on carpet than hard flooring but still emits less noise (about 60db) than the CDC claims most people find irritating.

The j7+ when equipped with a mopping attachment can automatically switch between sweeping and mops to ensure your floors are properly cleaned. It is a powerful 3 stage cleaning system with powerful suction, edge-sweeping brush that can move around furniture and tight corners, as well as dual multi-surface rubber brushes that perform well on various floor types. The j7+ also does an excellent job of cleaning pet hair and debris from carpets that are not paved and have low pile.

While the J7+ is a great robot vacuum but it's not as efficient as our top pick, the Ecovacs Deebot X1 Omni. The X1 is more efficient in terms of battery life and faster charging speed, is compatible with a self-emptying base station that can read your schedule to organize autonomous cleaning sessions, has a superior camera to detect dangers like pet waste and power cables, is more durable and sturdy, includes a mopping attachment, is more adept at navigating cluttered areas, and does a better job at cleaning pet hair off the floor.

3. Roomba i3 EVO

The Roomba EVO is an excellent robot vacuum for bare floors. The BestReviews Testing Lab put it against the Shark AI Robot, and even though both models have the same cleaning capabilities, we found that the i3 EVO is better equipped to handle both carpeting with high and low piles. The i3 has a bigger dirt container, meaning it doesn't need to be emptied as frequently. It also has a Dual Virtual Barrier that lets you mark areas that the robot is not to clean, which makes it an ideal choice for homes where pets reside.

The i3 EVO, just like other irobots, uses a smartmap to remember the layout and divisions of your home. However, it does not use a camera, as the i8/i8+, the j7/j7+ or s9/s9+ do. Instead, the i3 EVO uses floor-tracking sensors to determine the location of rooms and how they're divided. The i3 EVO will display the smart map in the app once it has finished mapping. Then, you can alter the room labels and partitions if required.

Powered by iRobot OS the i3 EVO is always one step ahead when it comes to everyday mess. It analyzes your cleaning habits and makes suggestions. For instance, it can schedule cleanings for when you are away from home or suggest additional cleaning during peak pollen and animal shed seasons. You can also start cleaning with just a voice command using Google Assistant or Alexa.

The i3 EVO does an impressive job cleaning floors with no dirt and tackling smaller particles like rice and larger material like cereal in a single step. It has a hard time with pet hair, and other particles of fine size on floors that are clean. It takes several passes to remove them. This isn't uncommon for robovacs without dedicated suction power for pet hair.

When the i3 EVO's internal dust bin is full, it fills up the docking station's external dirt compartment and continues cleaning. If its battery is depleted it will return to the docking station to begin charging. This feature automatically helps you keep your hands free of germs and keeps the i3 EVO from losing its performance when it is filled with debris.

4. Braava Jet M6

irobot-roomba-j7-7550-self-emptying-roboThe Braava Jet is a robotic vacuum cleaner that aims to make cleaning floors more easy. It's quite different from iRobot's earlier Braava models and has a larger water tank that sits underneath its spiffy-looking new lid. It actually mops your floors using a sanitary cleaning solution, which is different from other 2-in-1 hybrids. It also comes with an adjustable nozzle that allows you to choose the cleaning area, as well as smart recharge and resume functions.

It's easy to set up and use. Simply plug it in, download the irobot combo application and follow the set-up instructions. It's also compatible with Alexa or Google Assistant. You can ask it to begin cleaning or monitor its status. The iRobot App is among the most user-friendly apps in the industry and lets you plan, schedule, choose rooms and block off areas and more.

Once you've got the app set up, the M6 uses Imprint Smart Mapping technology to discover the floor plan of your home, mapping out every room and its contents during every mopping session, without the need for cameras or wires. It can map out your house even after it's been cleaned. This can be helpful when you need to move furniture around or make other changes to the floor plan.

This is a top-rated mopping robot that does an excellent job of getting rid of messes and leaving your floors clean. It's particularly adept in tackling small sticky spills, scooting under chairs and skirts as well as hugging the wall and removing throw rugs. It's not one of the most powerful mop options however, it does excellent job.

As with other iRobot products, this one is a little pricey but it has a few nice features that make it a worthy cost. You can purchase it at MyRobot Centre for PS499 in the UK or the irobot mopping robot Store (US$699), or Amazon for $399. It comes with the base station, a washable mop pad, two disposable paper-towelling pads dry pads, as well as a sample bottle of company's own hard floor cleaning solution.
이전글 다음글
수정 삭제 목록 글쓰기